Saturday, May 1, 2010

Simple straight

My son was invited to a birthday party last night, so my husband and I snuck off to the Corner Room for a dinner date. I'm posting this picture of my hair because he said it looked really good. Got to love those compliments!



So that morning I blew it dry with a round brush and some Morrocan Oil with intentions of flat ironing at work (perk of working in a salon). Well, my day turned out busier than I thought and I didn't get to iron my hair until 3:00, go figure it turned out great.

I use Morrocan Oil everyday whether Im wearing it curly or straight. It helps dry your hair 40% faster and nourishes it with argan oil. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Also, if you're ever looking for a great Italian restaurant in Portland, Maine go to the Corner Room. Great atmosphere, yummy food and reasonable prices. We both had a glass of wine, oxtail crepes to start. I ordered the Cioppino and my husband had the duck ravioli all for $60. Next time I will post pics of the pretty foods I am referring to, but until the here's a picture of my fabulous husband;)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment