Age-Defying Makeover Tips
1. Avoid ash tones and opt for warmer colors. Ash pulls color from the skin, while warm bases restore radiance.
2. Keep cuts light and textured. Concentrate on removing weight from the ends. Always strive to create a shape that best enhances your client’s facial features.
3. Keep hair shiny by removing build-up, offering keratin treatments and educating your clients about the latest technological advances to keep hair healthy. “I’ve seen women who have gotten beautiful facelifts,” she says, “but their dull hair immediately gives away their age.”
4. If the client has long hair, add shorter layers around her face.
5. Flat hair can be very aging, so lift layers from the crown to add volume.